EPP provides aquatic, terrestrial and marine ecotoxicology testing to evaluate the environmental safety of agrochemicals, biocides, human health products, animal health products and industrial chemicals in order to fulfill the requirements for registration. Major investment in our Environmental Centre has resulted in a fully GLP compliant facility which is managed and operated by an experienced team of environmental scientists, who have worked for a number of large global companies.
Using a variety of guidelines and standards, including OECD, as the benchmark for all our environmental studies ensures that we can help you to achieve worldwide registration.
Our biologists draw upon the expertise of our analytical and synthetic chemists to provide a comprehensive service, with full analytical support, specialising in working with difficult substances including insoluble, unstable, volatile molecules and UVCBs.
At EPP we offer:
Ecotoxicology studies support our core sector expertise:
- Registrations for Plant Protection Products and Biocides
- Registrations for Animal Heath Products
- Pharmaceuticals in the Environment
- New Chemical Notifications & REACH
- Offshore Chemicals Notifications Scheme (OCNS)
- Toxicity-Based Discharge-Consents and Direct Toxicity Assessments (DTA)